Ahuja AFT-24F2M Automatic Feedback Terminator
Only 1 left in stock
The Ahuja AFT-24F2M Automatic Feedback Terminator. The AFT -24F2M is a dual-channel automatic feedback suppression unit (Automatic Feedback Terminator). This feature-packed PA Signal Processor is designed to provide fast and accurate feedback control in fixed installations as well as live shows.
AFT -24F2M Key Features:
- 24 digital notch filters and LED indicators for each channel.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs are available through XLR connectors as well as 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo phone sockets.
- Each channel has a MODE switch for selecting the filter width between 1/80th octave (for music applications) and 1/5th octave (for speech applications).
- Each channel has a separate push switch for choosing between LIVE and SETUP mode.
- The notch filters can be defeated through the BYPASS push switch which is available for each channel.
- The provision of a Lock switch on the rear panel enables the user to keep its settings intact during a program.
- Four segments LED indicators and a Clip LED for each channel.
|INPUT IMPEDANCE||5.6kW Balanced/2.7kW Unbalanced|
|MAX INPUT LINE LEVEL||+15dBu|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE||100W Balanced/50W Unbalanced|
|MAX OUTPUT LEVEL||+15dBu|
|A/D & D/A CONVERSION||24 bit|
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO||106dB|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000Hz (-1dB)|
|POWER SUPPLY||220-240V AC 50/60Hz|
|DIMENSIONS||W483 × H45 × D200 mm|