Terms and Conditions
Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and PARAS PRO AUDIO, these terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all of your online purchases from the website at https://parasproaudio.com and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) that is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and PARAS PRO AUDIO.
By purchasing products and services from the website (parasproaudio.com), you agree to this agreement and acknowledge that orders on Paras Pro Audio are not binding unless otherwise accepted by Paras Pro Audio. We reserve the right to refuse service or not sell the product to anyone i.e. PARAS PRO AUDIO has the right to cancel any sales transaction/order before dispatch (if the order is prepaid then a refund will be initiated after the order is canceled in the system ) PARAS PRO AUDIO will respond to your order status by email/SMS or by sending you the ordered item indicating acceptance of the order.
MRP is the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. We may commonly sell products at lower prices than MRP or on MRP. For any given product, no sales may have occurred more than MRP. MRP is a benchmark to compare our discounts from MRP to pricing offered by other retailers. Whether other retailers sell at MRP will vary by product, geographic location, type of store, and over time. Although we periodically update the MRP in our direct mail offerings and on our website as we receive them, in some cases manufacturers may change their MRP without notice to us. Please contact the manufacturer of a specific product for the most up-to-date MRP information.
MRP quoted for house or private label brands are developed internally in consideration of comparable name brand products. We may commonly sell such products at prices lower than MRP and for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP. Although our limited time events are intended to be limited time events, our low prices offered during these events may continue in effect after the event. Values associated with items labelled “free with purchase” are based upon MRP.
Internet orders may be paid for using the following methods: UPI, VISA, MasterCard, NEFT, Direct Cash Deposit, Cash on Delivery. If you cannot place an order online, just call us at 020-24455089/90 to place your order, or email email@example.com. All non-credit-card orders are subject to a 10-business-day hold. Cash can be directly deposited into our bank account.
SHIPPING CHARGES—TAXES AND TITLE
Shipping Charges: Delivery Time and Delivery Charges are shown to you in real time at order checkout. During checkout on the checkout page, you can choose the delivery time or the delivery courier partner. You can choose the time during checkout as per your convenience. As a safety precaution, initial orders and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification. We reserve the right to make a partial shipment, which will not absolve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining delivery.
Delivery Time and Dispatch Time: To know the Delivery Time of the product, you can check by entering your PIN Code on the product page itself. After verifying the order, we prepare your order on the same day/second day. Orders will be dispatched by courier from Monday to Saturday on working days! Orders placed on Sundays or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
All items purchased from PARAS PRO AUDIO are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. For more information please call us at 020-24455090.
Customer orders can be canceled till dispatch. To cancel the order, the customer has to make an order cancel request. The order cannot be canceled after it has been dispatched.
All new products are sold with the manufacturer’s limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
Paras Pro Audio provides no separate warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, paras pro audio expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding any products sold to you, whether express, implied, or statutory, and including but not limited to all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third-party rights.
You may purchase additional warranty coverage if you pay for our Premium Warranty Plans.
REFUND & 10-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, or exchange of your choice. We give you 15 days from the shipping date. Shipping charges are not refundable. That’s the best guarantee in the Indian music industry. PARAS PRO AUDIO only accepts returns made within the first 10 days from shipment. For more information visit at Refund & Cancellation – Paras Pro Audio
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 2445 5089 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase/and the return form provided/and other, and send your return the following address:
Paras Pro Audio
508B, Tapkir Lane, Budhwar Peth,
Pune, Maharashtra – 411002
Attn: Goods Returns
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
- It is mandatory to include the invoice copy along with the returning package/ item. In case you do not have the invoice copy contact PARAS PRO AUDIO Customer Support for invoice related query.
- The following items are non-returnable except for defects: opened or used computer software, soundcards, internal earphones and earplugs
- Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired after the evaluation for the product is completed.
- The time frame for servicing of any pro-audio equipment or musical instrument are not fixed. It would depend on the error/ issue with the product.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
- You may also use the prepaid shipping label enclosed with your package
Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
- If you use the Topay shipping, as per Topay charges will be deducted from your return to cover shipping charges.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following items are NOT covered by this warranty:-
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than parasproaudio.com
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
For complete details on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact 020-24455090 or email us at email@example.com; or write us at:
Paras Pro Audio
508B, Tapkir Lane, Budhwar Peth,
Pune, Maharashtra – 411002
APPLICABLE LAW—RESALE OR EXPORT
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of India. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own personal use only, and not for resale or export.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pune and the state of Maharashtra as those laws are applied to contracts entered into and to be performed entirely in Pune, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be commenced exclusively in state or district court in Pune, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.