Ahuja AWM-700U2 Dual Hand UHF Microphone
The Ahuja AWM-700U2 Dual Hand UHF Microphone. AWM-700U2 come with dual-channel UHF wireless microphone available in different frequencies.
Ahuja AWM-700U2 Key Features:
- Elegant & affordable high-performance dual-channel UHF wireless microphone available in different frequencies.
- Sturdy table-top dual-channel receiver with frequency display.
- Separate volume control for both channels on the receiver’s front panel.
- Two handheld dynamic transmitters operate on 2 ×5V AA pencil cells.
- Separate balanced audio output from each channel through XLR connector and an unbalanced mixed output through 6.3mm (¼”) jack socket available from the receiver.
- The receiver operates on 12V DC through an AC adaptor supplied along with the transmitter.
AWM-700U2 Ideal for: PA Applications… Stage & Auditoriums, Stadia, Seminar Halls, Places of Worship, Recreation Centres…
Ahuja AWM-700U2 Specifications:
|Type||Dual Hand Wireless Microphone|
|RF Output Power||10mW (Max.)|
|Microphone Element||Dynamic, Cardioid|
|Frequency y Response||50-15,000Hz|
|Power Requirement||3V (2 × 1.5V AA Pencil Cells)|
|Current Consumption||≤ 150mA|
|Controls Microphone||ON/OFF switch|
|Indication Channel||Frequency Display|
|Dimensions||Ø55 (L 250) mm|
|Weight||220g (w/o battery)|
|Audio Output||Bal. 0dBu, Unbal. -10dBu|
|Power Requirement||220V-240V AC 50Hz for AC Adaptor (supplied along with)|
|Controls||ON/OFF Switch, Volume Controls for Channel A & B|
|Indications||LEDs for RF & Audio Signal, Channel Frequency Display|
|Dimensions||W 210 × H42 × D147 mm|
There are no reviews yet.