Ahuja RMX-1700 17 Channel Rack Mounting Preamplifier
Out of stock
The Ahuja RMX-1700 17 Channel Rack Mounting Preamplifier. RMX-1700 General Purpose 12 Balanced Mic inputs with 2 Aux and 1 Line. Each channel uses 6.3mm (1/4”) balanced phone jack and accepts both balanced and unbalanced signals.
Ahuja RMX-1700 Features:
- Professional multi-purpose mixer in standard 19″ rack mountable chassis, suitable for a variety of applications in installations and general P.A.
- 12 Balanced Mic inputs with 2 Aux and 1 Line. Each channel uses 6.3mm (1/4”) balanced phone jack and accepts both balanced and unbalanced signals.
- MIC-1 has priority over all other inputs.
- Dual RCA plugs provided for CD stereo input.
- Independent USB play back channel.
- Active Bass, Treble & Master level control provided.
- Pre amp output for recording purpose provided through 6.3mm (1/4”) Jack.
- 4× balanced Line outputs through 6.3mm (1/4”) to connect number of amplifiers or boosters provided.
- Headphone output for monitoring purpose.
|Power Requirement||AC: 220-240v 50/60Hz|
|Outputs||1 × Preamp 200mV/600Ω, 4 × Line 1V/1kΩ, 1 × Headphone 200mV@ 8Ω|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000Hz (±1dB)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Input Channels||12 × Mic 0.75mV/2kΩ (bal.), 2 × Aux 100mV/150kΩ (unbal.), 1 × CD 250mV/20kΩ, 1 × Line 250mV/20kΩ (bal.)|
|Digital Player||MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC card reader|
|Tone Controls Bass||± 10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ± 10dB at 10kHz|
|Dimensions||W483 × H97 × D274 mm|