AKG C1000 S
High-performance small diaphragm condenser microphone
Out of stock
The AKG C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds. APPLICATIONS: VOCAL RECORDING, INSTRUMENTAL RECORDING ON STAGE, ENG/EFP PRODUCTION
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XlR pins give high immunity against humidity.
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power for use with any equipment and every application.
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable. for amazing versatility in every situation.
- Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
AKG C1000 S INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
- PPC1000 Converter
- PB1000 Presence Boost Adapter
- SA63 Stand Adapter
- W1001 Windscreen
- Microphone Bag
AKG C1000 S S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
|Polar Patterns||Cardioid, Hypercardioid|
|Audio frequency bandwidth||50 to 20000 Hz|
|Equivalent noise level||21 dB-A|
|Signal to Noise||73 dB-A|
|Preattenuation Pad||10 dB|
|Bass cut filter||80 Hz|
|Electrical impedance||200 Ohms|
|Recommended load impedance||2000 Ohms|
|Powering Interface Voltage||9 to 52 V|
|Audio Output Type||Balanced XLR|
|Finish||Matte Grayish Blue|
|Net Weight||32 g|