Behringer UMC404HD 4×4 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
For recording microphones and instruments
Out of stock
Behringer UMC404HD 4×4 USB Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments. UMC404HD is a Audiophile 4×4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers. Behringer 404HD comes with Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
UMC404HD Key Features:
- 4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards, and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class Midas-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line-level sources to the UMC404HD’s 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in-studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow.
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post-production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, Midas has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary Midas consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
Midas has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
On the rear panel of the UMC404HD, you’ll find the USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer, along with plenty of analog playback options including ¼" TRS, RCA and XLR. The UMC404HD also features 4 analog Inserts for use with external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and all your favorite outboard MIDI hardware.
Everything You Need to Sound Amazing
The U-PHORIA UMC404HD is a powerful 4 input, 4 output USB recording interface featuring genuine Midas-designed mic preamps with exceptional 24-Bit/192 kHz high-resolution converters, designed to help your recordings and mixes sound their absolute best. Visit your local dealer or online reseller and find out what a great addition to any studio or mobile recording rig it can be.