Numark M6 USB
4-Channel DJ Mixer with On-Board Interface with On-Board Audio Interface, 3-Band EQ, Club-Ready Inputs, Microphone Input and Replaceable Crossfader with Slope Control
Out of stock
The Numark M6 USB is 4 channel DJ Mixer USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC. M6 comes with dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4. Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.
Numark M6 USB Features:
- Four input channels, each with gain, three-band EQ, and LED metering
- USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC
- Play music from music-player software
- Record your mix to your computer
- Multiple phono, line, and mic inputs
- Dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4
- Replaceable crossfader with slope control
- Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
Versatile mixing with computer integration.
Numark M6 USB enables you to step up to a four-channel mixer. This club-style design not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also has a USB computer connection. When connected to your Mac or PC, the plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio in from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.
You will enjoy a complete range of performance essentials in M6, including three-band EQ and LED metering per channel. M6 has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.
You can talk over the mix with M6’s dedicated XLR microphone channel and a secondary mic input on channel four. And for the best possible sound, M6 has balanced outputs.
Get all the flexibility of a four-channel mixer plus the power of computer connection with M6.
- M6 USB Mixer
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
There are no reviews yet.