Sennheiser e 825S
The Sennheiser e 825S is dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. With a solid sound that cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications. Extra on/off switch.
E 825S Key Features:
- Metal construction – rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule – low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Hum compensating coil – reduces electrical interference
- Balanced frequency response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron – keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring – consistent sound over time
- Silent on/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the ‘on’ position if required
E 825-S Overview
The Sennheiser e 825-S lets you experience the difference a German-made vocal mic can make. With the e 825-S microphone’s smooth sound, startling clarity and extended high-frequency response, your vocals will take on a new attitude! The cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent feedback and spillage rejection, while the rugged metal construction and internal damping isolates handling noise. Complete with silent on/off switch, the e 825-S is ideal for general vocal and instrument miking and club PA.
E 825s Specifiactions:
|Type||Dynamic Cardioid microphone|
|Dimensions||Ø 48 x 180 mm|
|Weight||Without cable: 330 g|
|Nominal impedance||350 Ohm|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||1,5 mV/Pa|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ohm|
|Frequency response (Microphone)||80-15000 Hz|
What's in the box?
- 1 e 835
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
There are no reviews yet.