Sennheiser e 835 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Out of stock
The Sennheiser e 835 Dynamic Vocal Microphone. The e 835 is dynamic cardioid microphone that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound.
e 835 Features:
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
“People are amazed at the quality of the tracks.”
Sennheiser E 835 Overview
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
|Type||Dynamic cardioid microphone|
|Frequency response||40 - 16000 Hz|
|Dimensions||Ø 48 x 180 mm|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||2,7 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||350 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ω|
|Weight w/o cable||330 g|