Ahuja AWM 495V2 Dual Hand Wireless Microphone
The Ahuja AWM 495V2 Dual Hand Wireless Microphone. The Ahuja AWM 495V2 is Compact, lightweight, Dual Channel VHF Wireless Microphone System. Two transmitters with separate frequencies and one dual channel receiver.
Ahuja AWM 495V2 Features:
- Compact, lightweight, Dual Channel VHF Wireless Microphone System.
- Operates at Quartz Crystal Locked VHF High Band frequency and available in different frequency groups. Two transmitters with separate frequencies and one dual channel receiver.
- Internal antenna in the transmitter and two telescopic antennas in the receiver for clear and distortion free reception.
- Receiver operates on 12V DC through an AC Adaptor supplied along with the system. Each transmitter operates with a 2×1.5V
- AA Pencil Cell.
- Transmitters have 2-position ON/OFF slide switch.
- Audio output from receiver available at OUT 1 & OUT 2 individually and as mixed output at OUT 1 + 2.
AWM 495V2 Ideal for: PA Applications, Stage & Auditoriums, Seminar Halls, Places of Worship and Recreation Centres…
|Type||Dual Hand Wireless Mic|
|RF OUTPUT POWER||<15mW (Max.)|
|MODULATION MODE||FM (F3E)|
|MICROPHONE ELEMENT||Dynamic, Cardioid|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||3V (2 x 1.5V AA Pencil Cells)|
|ANTENNA TYPE||Internal dipole|
|CONTROLS||Transmitter ON/OFF switch|
|INDICATIONS||Red & Green LEDs for indicating|
|DIMENSIONS||055 (L248) mm|
|WEIGHT||180g (w/o battery)|
|FREQUENCY STABILITY||± 0.005% Quartz Crystal Controlled|
|AUDIO OUTPUT||Channel 1:0-55mV/1k02, Channel 2: 0-55mV/1k0, Channel 1+2:0-55mV/1k0|
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO||> 80dB|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||240V AC 50Hz for AC adaptor (supplied along with)|
|CONTROLS||Power ON/OFF Switch, Volume Control for Channel-1, Volume Control for Channel-2|
|DIMENSIONS||W230 x H42 x D150 mm|