Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Only 2 left in stock
The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone. Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- AT2020USB+ (dark gray model) Accessories Included: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3.1 m) USB cable
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends the microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Perfect Mic for Creators
With its studio-quality articulation and intelligibility, and convenient USB output, the AT2020USB+ is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Critically Acclaimed Sound
Based on the renowned AT2020, this USB mic brings professional audio to your home studio.
Built to provide the consistent, reliable performance you expect from Audio-Technica.
AT2020USB+ (dark gray model): Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3.1 m) USB cable
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Power Requirements||USB Power (5V DC)|
|Bit Depth||16 bit|
|Sample Rate||44.1/48 kHz|
|Volume Control||Mix control; Headphone volume control|
|Weight||386 g (13.6 oz)|
|Dimensions||162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter|
|Headphone Output Power||130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)|
|System Requirements||Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OS X or later; USB 1.0 or 2.0, and 64 MB or more of RAM|
|Accessories Included||AT2020USB+ (dark gray model): Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable|
120° Cardioid Pattern, Condenser, USB Output
There are no reviews yet.