Behringer CX3400 V2 High-Precision Stereo 2-Way/3-Way/Mono 4-Way Crossover
Only 1 left in stock
The Behringer CX3400 V2 High-Precision Stereo 2-Way/3-Way/Mono 4-Way Crossover with Limiters, Adjustable Time Delays and CD Horn Correction. The CX3400 V2 crossover provides the ultimate in high-precision audio frequency separation, thanks to its state-of-the-art circuitry, superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity. CX3400 features include: Limiters on all crossover outputs for optimal loudspeaker protection; an adjustable Time Delay for proper phase-alignment of the drivers; High-Frequency (HF) horn equalization for constant-directivity compensation; and a mono “Low Sum” Output (stereo modes only), which is ideal for your subwoofer applications.
SUPER-X PRO CX3400 V2 Features
- Professional stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Individual Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- “Low Sum” function provides mono output for subwoofer operation
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 – 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
SUPER-X PRO CX3400 V2
The CX3400 provides three modes of operation: 2-way stereo, for Left and Right Lows (woofers) and Highs (tweeters); and 3-way stereo, for Left and Right Lows, Mids and Highs; and 4-way mono, for Lows, Low-Mids, High-Mids and Highs. For your convenience, the CX3400’s front panel features an elegant and easy-to-read LED matrix, so you can see at a glance which operating mode has been selected – and which controls are currently active.
CD Horn Compensation
When a driver radiates into open space via a horn, its efficiency increases. Over the past few years, constant-directivity horns have gained widespread popularity, since they are designed to produce consistent dispersion over their entire frequency range – however, the higher the frequency, the lower the efficiency. To compensate for this, the CX3400 includes a switchable pre-EQ for CD horns that ensures a fl at frequency response, even before equalization is applied. This pre-EQ raises the signal gain by 3 dB at 3.5 kHz, which then increases by 6 dB/oct. up to 22.5 kHz.
Low Sum Output
In stereo mode, the CX3400 can be switched to “Mono Bass” mode by pressing the Low Sum button. When this feature is activated, the LF signals in the Left and Right channels are summed together and then routed to the Channel 1 Low Output, where it can be used to drive your active subwoofers, passive subwoofer power amplifiers, or lighting controllers, etc. The Low Sum Output is presented in mono, since people perceive extremely-low bass frequencies as being omnidirectional.
The extraordinary CX3400 is the ideal choice for a wide range of applications, such as loudspeaker systems in small clubs or large halls, improving the sound quality of your on-stage monitor systems – or enhancing your studio monitors’ performance by adding a subwoofer. The high-precision CX3400 is the super-effective and affordable way to optimize the performance of your sound system – and protect your valuable loudspeaker investment at the same time! Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer, or get your SUPER-X PRO CX3400 online today!
There are no reviews yet.