Wired Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
Out of stock
The Behringer P1 is In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor. The Behringer POWERPLAY P1 Personal In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Amplifier puts control where it’s most useful – right at the artist’s fingertips. Whether on stage or in the studio, the P1 provides performers and recording artists with a dependable and affordable personal monitoring solution.
Behringer P1 Key Features:
- In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
- High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
- Dual XLR inputs allow for 2-channel mono or stereo operation
- Switchable stereo/mono operation with mix function
- Level and Balance/Mix controls
- Runs up to 12 hours on a 9 V battery (not included)
- Battery control with dual LED indicators
- Operates on Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- Mounts easily on a standard mic stand with 5/8? and 3/8? thread
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Drummer-Proof Output: The P1’s high-power headphone output ensures that as the band gets louder, you’ll still be able to hear every nuance of your performance. And the P1’s simple user interface makes it easy for everyone to dial in a perfect mix every time.
Using the P1 also helps protect your hearing in two ways. First, thanks to a built-in current limiter, unexpected peaks in signal level won't get to your ears. Second, the simple act of wearing headphones or earbuds helps isolate your ears from loud stage volume of instrument amps and monitor wedges. With the P1, you can clearly hear your own performance and blend in the ideal amount of the rest of the band.
The Perfect Monitor Mix: Dual XLR inputs allow 2-channel, mono or stereo operation with a convenient mix function which allows you to run two sources into the P1 and dial-in exactly what you want to hear as you perform. Two simple controls, Level and Balance, help you achieve the perfect mix in an instant. The P1 lets you take control of what you hear and allows the engineer to concentrate on providing the audience the best listening experience. Plus, setup is so fast and easy, letting you concentrate on putting on the best performance when you hit the stage.
Power to Last: One little 9 V battery lasts up to 12 hours, so the P1 will go as long as your next show or studio recording session! Or, use the optional PSU-SB DC power supply for the ultimate in dependable power. And the P1's metal chassis is built like a tank to handle even your most-demanding and energetic performance. Small enough to hang on your belt – or mount on a mic or drum stand, the P1 puts complete balance and volume control in your hands.
More Power to You: With rock solid monitoring, your performance naturally will be at the top of your game. Get the power to hear what you want to hear – with the POWERPLAY P1. The whole band will thank you!