JBL Libra 300 Mixer Amplifier with USB and BT
Out of stock
The JBL Libra 300 Mixer Amplifier with USB and BT comes with 300 Watts. The JBL Libra 300 amplifier is a professional tool with a sleek industrial look, designed and built for demanding commercial sound applications. The latest Drive Core technology from Crown is built in, which significantly reduces size and weight, and all amps are highly efficient, fanless, and simple to install and operate.
JBL Libra 300 Key Features:
- Supports portable and desktop installation, for both outdoor and indoor use
- Multiple inputs for speeches, music, paging, etc.
- Extendable with its preamp/line output
- Easy to expand at large-scale venues – Scalability with the preamp/line output for Crown amplifiers for larger applications
- Portable Design
- Overload & low voltage protection
- For various PA applications
- AC & DC Power Supply
- AC power supply to ensure the running of system when power is switched off, DC power supply for outdoor usage.
|Type||300 Watt Amplifier|
|Power Supply (AC)||240V 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply (DC)||24 V|
|Rated Power (at THD 10% 240 VAC,1kHz,4Ω)||300 W|
|DC Power Supply Output Power||≥ 50% rated power|
|Tone Controls (Bass)||± 10 dB at 100 Hz|
|Tone Controls||2 x ( ≥ 16 AWG) Cables|
|Barrier Strip||4Ω/8Ω & 70/100V, (with touch proof cover)|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000 Hz ± 3dB|
|Output Regulation||≤ 3 dB,no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Signal to Noise ratio||≥ 70 dB|