KRK Rokit RP5 G4 5-inch Studio Monitor (Pair)
Out of stock
The KRK Rokit RP5 G4 5-inch Studio Monitor (Pair). The KRK Rokit RP5 G4 new 5″ (Generation 4) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
KRK ROKIT G4 Key Features
- Professional grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Available in 5″, 7″, 8″ (Bi-amp) and 10″ (Tri-amp)
- Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar
- All new front-firing port has exceptional low-end accuracy, clarity, extension, punch and offers flexible room-positioning
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system—great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Engineered in the USA and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success
For over a quarter of a century KRK has been the professional’s choice for mixing and mastering award-winning productions around the globe. KRK’s ROKIT studio monitors have been the most popular choice for accurate monitoring, while pioneering a new recording revolution. Completely re-engineered, the introduction of the new ROKIT G4 (Generation 4) line up expands and exceeds beyond the legacy performance ROKITs are known for.
Your Creation Environment
is the place that needs to be conditioned so that your productions translate well in the real world. The new ROKIT G4 monitors with DSP-driven Graphic EQ and 25 settings help your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor.
DSP-driven Onboard EQ with Visual LCD for Versatility
Onboard LCD Visual EQ: DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. The flat setting is great for most environments, but low, mid, and high frequency presets can be adjusted to help compensate for common trouble spots in different sound environments. This feature is also great for when you want a different EQ response between creating music and mixing music. The standalone KRK Audio Tools App which will be available in the near future for download in the Google Play and iOS App Stores will also help to assist with monitor placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, and EQ.
Custom Amplifier with Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and deliver improved and wider dynamics.
Although truly affordable, price isn’t even in the ROKIT conversation—professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results.