Neutrik NC3FXX XLR Pin Female
The Neutrik NC3FXX XLR Pin Female 3 pole cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts. The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Neutrik NC3FXX Features & Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity.
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area.
- Female connector with an improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle.
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity.
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster.
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses.
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification.
- Sleek and ergonomic design – valuable and handy.
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable.
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage.
|Capacitance between contacts||≤ 4 pF|
|Contact resistance||≤ 3 mΩ|
|Dielectric strength||1,5 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 10 GΩ (initial)|
|Rated current per contact||16 A|
|Rated voltage||< 50 V|
|Cable O.D.||3.5 - 8.0 mm|
|Insertion force||≤ 20 N|
|Withdrawal force||≤ 20 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Wiresize||max. 2.5 mm²|
|Wiresize||max. 14 AWG|
|Locking device||Latch lock|
|Contact plating||2 µm Ag|
|Insert||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)|
|Locking element||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) / Ck 67 (spring)|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Strain relief||Polyacetal (POM)|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Standard compliance||IEC 61076-2-103|
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Solderability||Complies with IEC 68-2-20|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|
There are no reviews yet.