The Neutrik NP2X Jack Pin is 1/4″ professional phone plug, 2 pole, nickel contacts, nickel shell. The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers, and mixing desks.
NP2X Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4″ plug for highest packing density.
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design.
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention.
- Sleek design for best handling convenience.
- Precision machined one-piece contacts – avoid hook up of tip contact.