Okay II DJ-9200 DJ Headphone
The Okay II DJ-9200 is DJ headphone with High Power input (3.500mW) for Monitoring a high level of Sound. Okay Headphone come with folding design.
KAY II DJ-9200 Features:
LARGE-DIAMETER SPEAKER UNIT (057) OF PROFESSIONAL USE
- High Power input (3.500mW) for Monitoring a high level of Sound.
- Hermetically sealed body with high sound-insulating ability.
FOLDING DESIGN WITH UNIVERSAL JOINT
- The joint allows the headphones to be folded for saving space and easy storage.
- This also enables the DJ to turn the headphones in either direction for a freestyle single.
- Designed for maximum comfort when headphones are used rested against the ear and shoulder.
Cord Assy – Available as a service part
- When a 6.3mm 3-pin plug adapter with a lock nut is connected to a 3.5mm 3-pin plug, completely insert the latter into the former and tightly fasten the lock nut to avoid poor connection. A poor connection may result in sound failure.
|Driver Unit||57mm dia. Dome.|
|Sensitivity||107dB±3dB [S.P.L. at 1 KHz].|
|Frequency Response||5Hz to 30KHz.|
|Plug||3.5mm Stereo Plug.|
|Extra Plug||06.3mm Gold Plated Adaptor.|