Studiomaster XR 40HL Hand and Lepel UHF Wireless Microphone
The Studiomaster XR 40HL Hand and Lepel UHF Wireless Microphone. The XR 40HL is a Dual UHF Wireless microphone. The XR 40HL consists of one handheld & one lapel microphones. The Studiomaster XR 40 HL series is a Dual UHF Wireless microphone system consisting of one high quality one handheld & one lapel microphone designed for superior vocals & speech reproduction. The XR 40 HL consists of one handheld & one lapel microphones.
XR 40HL Features:
- High quality UHF band frequency duet Wireless Microphone System.
- Individual channel output with level control & mix output.
- Display on Transmitter & Receiver for frequency indication.
- Two microphones can be used at the same time.
- The XR 40HL consists of one handheld & one lapel microphones.
XR 40HL Specifications:
|Receiver||Dual Channel Non-Diversity|
|Polar Pattern (Hand & Lapel mic)||Cardioid|
|Output||Individual Channel: XLR and ¼" Jack|
|Power Req. (Lapel & Hand mic)||2 x 1.5V AA|
|Receiver||240V AC 50Hz for AC Adaptor (Supplied with the set)|
There are no reviews yet.