Neutrik NC3MXX XLR Pin Male
The Neutrik NC3MXX XLR Pin male connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts. The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
NC3MXX Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without “window”, more stringent housing increases durability.
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster.
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses.
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification.
- Sleek and ergonomic design – valuable and handy.
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable.
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage.
|Capacitance between contacts||≤ 4 pF|
|Contact resistance||≤ 3 mΩ|
|Dielectric strength||1,5 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 10 GΩ (initial)|
|Rated current per contact||16 A|
|Rated voltage||< 50 V|
|Cable O.D.||3.5 - 8.0 mm|
|Insertion force||≤ 20 N|
|Withdrawal force||≤ 20 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Wiresize||max. 2.5 mm²|
|Wiresize||max. 14 AWG|
|Locking device||Latch lock|
|Contact plating||2 µm Ag|
|Insert||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)|
|Locking element||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) / Ck 67 (spring)|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Strain relief||Polyacetal (POM)|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Standard compliance||IEC 61076-2-103|
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Solderability||Complies with IEC 68-2-20|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|
There are no reviews yet.