MICROPHONE POPUP FILTER
Out of stock
Samson PS01 Microphone Pop Filter is an essential mic accessory for any studio or other vocal recording environment. The PS01 features a dual-layer 4.75″ nylon mesh screen that reduces the vocal popping sounds (“P-Pops”) that occur during speech and singing, as well as protects the microphone from saliva. Once attached to any standard mic stand shaft or boom by the included C-clamp mount with elongated metal bracket, the PS01 can be easily positioned to preference via a durable 12″ gooseneck.
- 5.25″ microphone pop filter
- Dual-layer 4.75″ nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping (“P-Pops”) and sibilance
- Durable 12″ gooseneck for optimal filter positioning
- C-clamp mount (1″ maximum grip) with elongated metal bracket fits most standard mic stand shafts and booms
- Nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping and sibilance
- Universal mic stand mounting bracket
- Flexible metal gooseneck
There are no reviews yet.