Zoom H1n Handy Recorder
Out of stock
The Zoom H1n Handy Recorder to capture sound and sample audio like never before. The new H1n is the ultimate take-anywhere recorder for every creator’s gear bag. We’ve redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
H1n Key Features:
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
NEW CONTROLS: With the H1n, we’ve redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
DISTORTION-FREE RECORDING: An advanced onboard Limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands. A Low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low-frequency rumble.
UNLIMITED OVERDUBBING: The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
TRANSCRIPTION MADE EASY: The H1n’s Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews and other types of recordings without altering pitch.
DON’T MISS THE MOMENT: You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
MARK AND SYNC: New tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
|SIMULTANEOUS PLAYBACK TRACKS:||2|
|SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TRACKS:||2|
|FUNCTIONS:||Low-cut Filter, Limiter,Test Tone,Slate-Tone,Voice Emphasize Filter, Playback Position Skipping, Playback Speed Control, A-B Repeat, Auto REC Level, Marker, Auto-Record, Pre-Record, Self-Timer, Overdubbing|
|RECORDING FORMATS:||WAV: 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96kHz/24-bit|
|A/D CONVERSION:||24-bit, 128x oversampling|
|D/A CONVERSION:||24-bit, 128x oversampling|
|RECORDING MEDIA:||microSD/microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32GB|
|DISPLAY:||1.25" monochrome LCD (96 × 64)|
|BUILT-IN STEREO MIC:||Unidirectional condenser, 90° XY stereo format|
|Gain: -∞ dB to +39 dB|
|Maximum sound pressure level: 120 dB SPL|
|INPUTS:||1/8" stereo phone jack|
|Rated input level: -∞ dB to -39 dBm|
|Input impedance: 2 kΩ|
|Plug-in power supported (2.5 V)|
|BUILT-IN SPEAKER:||Built-in 500 mW mono speaker|
|Output impedance: 8 Ω|
|OUTPUTS:||1/8" stereo phone jack (combined line/headphones)|
|Rated output level: 20 mW + 20 mW into 32Ω load|
|Output impedance: 10 kΩ or more|
|MICRO USB:||Connector: USB2.0 Micro-B|
|Card reader: USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Audio interface: USB 1.1 Full Speed / Specifications: 44.1/48kHz sampling rate, 16-bit depth, 2-in/2-out (USB class compliant) / Transfer method: asynchronous|
|Supported cable: USB2.0 Micro-B cable / * Use cables for data transfer. Cables for battery-charging cannot be used for the above purpose.|
|Supported OS Windows: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS:||2 AAA batteries (alkaline, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable, or lithium)|
|AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A|
|USB bus power|
|BATTERY LIFE (ALKALINE BATTERIES):||Approximately 10 hours (continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1 kHz/16-bit)|
|DIMENSIONS:||50 mm (W) × 137.5 mm (D) × 32 mm (H)|
|WEIGHT:||60 g / 0.13 lbs (without batteries)|