Shure SM57-LC Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Shure SM57-LC Dynamic Instrument Microphone. The SM57 is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone that can be found on stage and in studios around the world. The ideal choice for sound reinforcement and recording applications, the legendary SM57 is tuned for clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments, targeting the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
Shure SM57-LC Features
- Frequency response tailored for drums, guitars, and vocals
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter that rotates 180°
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- The most popular dynamic microphone on the planet
- Great workhorse microphone live or in the studio
- Excellent for capturing the sound of virtually any instrument or sound source
- Especially suitable for close-miking of instrument amps and speakers
- Perfect for studio applications
- Natural presence peak brings out extra clarity in vocals and many instruments
- Built to withstand the harshest conditions, wear, and abuse
- For use both as a handheld microphone and with a stand mount
- Tight cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain before feedback
- MA25D mic clip included.
Shure SM57-LC Overview:
A Must-have SM57 Mic for Studio and Stage!
When you buy a Shure SM57, you’ve got a great dynamic microphone for life. Accounts of its heroic toughness lie at the center of countless music-industry legends, most of which are perfectly true. What’s also true about the SM57 is that it sounds great on a wide variety of sources. A large percentage of the snare drums and many guitar cabinets and vocal tracks recorded in the last several decades owe their sound to the SM57. Try one and you’ll find out why live sound professionals and seasoned studio engineers swear by the Shure SM57 more than any microphone on the planet.
Made for the stage
The contoured frequency response makes it simple to engineer clean audio for a live sound mix.
Handles the pressure
Hard knocks are just part of the show sometimes, and the SM57 is built to take them on. A hit from a high kick or a flying drumstick can’t shut it down.
Only the loud you want
With a uniform cardioid pattern and a pneumatic shock mount system, you get a whole lot of tone without the handling or background noise.
|Frequency Response||40 to 15,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage)||Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV) *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)|
|Impedance||Rated impedance is 150Ω (310Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.|
|Case||Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.|
|Connector||Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)|
|Net Weight||284 grams|
|Dimensions||157 mm (6-3/16 in.) L x 32 mm (1-1/4 in.) W at the widest point|
What's in Box
- 1 - SM57-LC-X
- 1 - A25D Swivel Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95A2313 Storage Bag
Paras Pro Audio –
Best Instrument Microphone