Nx Audio Proton DJ801 2-Channel Power Amplifier
Out of stock
The Nx Audio Proton DJ801 2-Channel Power Amplifier. The Nx Audio Proton DJ801 is dual Channal Power Amplifier with 800 + 800 @ 4 Ohms. DJ801 has very good savings are realized with a unique added feature -the built-in crossover to make the amplifier a subwoofer amplifier or a mid highs amplifier, besides being a full-range device of course.
DJ801 Key Features:
- Short Circuit protect, DC, Thermal, Overload, HF & Back-EMF protection, Peak Limiter & Soft Start
- Class AB Circuit
- Zero Noise & Peak, Level & Signal Indicators
- Input Sensitivity Selector & limiter
- Bridge, Stereo & Parallel connections
- Two individual cooling fans
- 160 Hz Hi Pass & Low Pass filters
- Hi-Pass, Low-Pass & Bypass Crossover selection
- XLR, 1/4” Phono TRS, Binding Posts & Speakon Connectors
- In an 4-ohm stereo application RMS power output per channel on the DJ801 is 800 watts. This wide selection lets you choose the amplifier that best matches the power handling capabilities of your speaker system.
- Thereby eliminating the need for external crossovers and simultaneously ensuring, easy, no complication, safe operation even if a novice is handling the setup).
- All these features coupled with the extremely competent pricing, makes the DJ Series the natural choice for the discerning audio professionals.
- DJ801 800 + 800 @ 4 Ohms
- All four models are equipped with independent sweepable high and low pass filters on each channel so you can optimize output for subwoofer or full range systems to provide peak audio quality and performance from any speaker system you may be using.